Vector Boom Vector Boom

Keep it up!

Great game! Got both medals woo! Keep up the good work!

turnz turnz

Dood...

Great game. Possibly one of the trippiest i've ever played. Whole time i felt like i was spinning with the blocks. =) nice.

Space Trip Space Trip

Sorry bud...

Sorry man but it's kind of a frogert rip off... Just in space...

Chad Punches Old Ladies Chad Punches Old Ladies

HA!

Old lady ownage!

The Torture Game 2 The Torture Game 2

ADD FLAME!

You should add fire. and the fire can react with the paint.

OoT Soundboard OoT Soundboard

I agree

I agree with GreekSurprise. I'm a huge fan. But I have to know, where do you get your sounds from?

mrtilde responds:

http://www.zeldadungeon.net/Soundtrac ks-Ocarina%20of%20Time%20Soundtrack%2 0US.php

Half-Life 2 Quiz Half-Life 2 Quiz

I like it.

Well the only thing is that the combines aren't aliens. They're humans in suits. If they were aliens I'm pretty sure that a human could not fit in them like the guy that helps you in the begining of the game did. But other than that I liked it!

Blood-Fury responds:

Actaully they are aliens becaus they come from another planet pretty much, and they just take over planet after planet. (and the guy that helps you in the beginning is Barney in disguise as a metro cop)
And well yes they are humans in suits becaus the combine just take people and brain wash them. (i think it's pretty much something like that)

The Armory The Armory

Looks based on half life right?

The looks are based on half-life and that's why I liked this game. I am a HUGE half life fan I bought 2 the day it came out and even got the t-shirt (Call me a nerd). But yeah I liked it.

secv responds:

Yep, a lot of the game is based on Half-Life 2.

Super Mario Scene Creator Super Mario Scene Creator

Made a cartoon with this.

I made a cartoon with this it will be on youtube just search "ojohnsew" and you'll find it.

Blobness Scene Creator 2 Blobness Scene Creator 2

It's basicly madness.

It is basicly madness. Is that what your are basing these blobness guys off of? Because I loved madness and this is pretty cool.

Ash4792 responds:

yes. does anyone actually read the author comments these days?